“Do your little bit of good where you are
its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.„ ~ Desmond Tutu
I treat my clients and visitors with honesty and respect at all times.
I am upfront about my rates and fees from the start so that clients are always clear on roles and expectations.
I always work to the best of my abilities to produce high quality work with prompt delivery on deadlines.
Sensitive information provided by clients and customers is protected and treated as private and confidential. All credit card transactions will be performed on secure, encrypted servers.
I do not practice any "blackhat" Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques such as cloaking, mirroring without purpose, spam or misdirection. I adhere to the strict guidelines recommended by Google, MSN and Yahoo, thereby keeping your online reputation protected.
I bank my earnings with ShoreBank, the leading community development and environmental bank in the US, via a paperless online banking account.
I share a percentage of the business earnings with reputable charities and organizations with low overheads that are making improvements to the environment, the welfare of animals and people.
I support and love those who
- use methods of working that lower their carbon footprint (recycling, energy efficiency, carpools etc)
- support or promote local businesses
- trade fairly and ethically with others
- provide a healthy working environment for their employees and employ them with equality and fairness
- produce or sell products that are beneficial to the health of people and animals
- promote animal welfare issues and the prevention of cruelty to animals
- promote human rights issues
- provide access to community recycling, green energy or organic farming,
- seek to improve the quality of life for people, particularly through education, support, food, shelter or job creation
I do not do business with those who
- exploit basic human rights
- manufacture tobacco
- extract or process fossil fuels
- manufacture chemicals that are harmful to the environment
- harvest natural resources such as timber or fish without regulation or exploitatively
- funds or has ties to blood sport, the fur trade, animal testing, vivisection or intensive farming
"I have worked with Olivia on and off for nearly five years now. Olivia is fantastic to work with. She is quick and bright, and seems to always gets the brief spot on first time. Her designs are reliably usable, accessible and attractive - she is never over protective of them and understands clients’ needs. She is extremely fast and reliable, and will pull out all the stops if she knows I am in trouble with tight deadlines on a project!"