“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...
these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.„ ~ Confucius
Have your cake and eat it, greedily!
Are you yearning for a website that you can update yourself? Since the advent of WordPress, even smaller businesses can afford a professionally designed, feature-rich website with content management.
I have worked for multiple agencies for many years in Brighton, UK as well as for companies in the US and across the globe. So it doesn’t matter where in the world your business is located – I can make your website dreams come true – elegantly, speedily, and with minimal muss and fuss.
Allow me to take care of all aspects of your project from concept to completion:
- Advice on hosting. I can help you transfer to a better host if you need to, set up your email accounts, help with domain registration or any help you may need to get started.
- Create gorgeous Photoshop design mockups to the final proofs – like all of these.
- Produce the site pages exactly to the design you want and to the highest web standards: W3C compliant (X)HTML strict code if required, AAA Accessible and 508 Approved , CSS that validates.
- By default your site will be accessible to any browser and device that can connect to the internet because it will adhere to the current web standards. Additionally I can create separate stylesheets that control the look and feel of your site on handheld devices and for printouts.
- Build in your WordPress Content Management System so that it works seamlessly with your site.
- Built in Search Engine Optimization: All your site pages will be easily read and understood by all major search engines.
- Add WordPress plugins to extend your site or create custom plugins just for you.
- Run through your backend admin system on completion so that you are fully comfortable with updating the site yourself. Additional support and staff training can be organised.
- I can help you grow your website over time as your business develops.
Additionally, every WordPress CMS comes with the following features built right in, which I’ll customize to suit your needs:
- Add, modify and delete pages
- Upload images and files
- A feature-rich blog or journal with strong spam blocking capabilities
- RSS feeds
- Visitors and members can leave comments on your articles
- A site search feature
Your site can be extended further than WordPress’s default abilities to include the following:
- Member registration and member profiles with avatars
- The ability to see who is logged in and viewing the site
- A product catalogue with full e-commerce and PayPal
- Events calendar
- Custom designed HTML email newsletters to send to registered users
- Photo galleries
- Site analytics, tracking and reporting
- Flash animated elements
- Banner advertising such as Google Adwords
- A sitemap that generates on the fly as you update your site
- Breadcrumb navigation that allows visitors to easily navigate your site
- A maintenance contract when you need regular help keeping your site current
In fact anything you may need to have custom designed or scripted I can take care of.
“I have worked with Olivia on and off for nearly five years now. Olivia is fantastic to work with. She is quick and bright, and seems to always gets the brief spot on first time. Her designs are reliably usable, accessible and attractive – she is never over protective of them and understands clients’ needs. She is extremely fast and reliable, and will pull out all the stops if she knows I am in trouble with tight deadlines on a project!”